The Opportunity at Kaiyan
In Kaiyan Medical,, we develop light therapy products. You can check our whole process here www.kaiyanmedical.com. We are looking for creative and inspiring minds to join our team and help us with our daily work. From brainstorming ideas of new products to research about specific light therapies. As one of the members of our highly talented design practice, you will:
- Solve deep and complex problems that impact a large audience.
- Talk to customers regularly to understand their pain points.
- Talk to workmates regularly to understand their pain points.
- Conceive, design, and prototype useful, usable, and compelling user experiences that help solve those problems.
- Create user flows, prototypes, and UI designs that help solve those problems (visual design skills not essential)
What You Bring to Our Company
- 1+ year working as a full-time product, UX, or interaction designer (or similar role)
- Be willing to learn and improve.
- Basic skills on Figma or Sketchapp.
- Basic skills on Webflow.
- Experience working collaboratively with PMs and engineers to deliver end-to-end product design, from ideation to production.
- Comfortable articulating the ‘why’ and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek.
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Kaiyan, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks don’t fall squarely within the “job description.” Don’t be surprised if you see our Creative Director unloading the dishwasher or our Sales team moving furniture around to help set up live streaming or preparing for a visit from a customer. We’re all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others and help us all be more successful.